Monday, November 13, 2006

Would I say this weekend was productive? It depends on how you look at it. I didn't do much work to my Nano novel at all, (though that stands at 40k words so can stand a rest for two days.) However, I did write my treacle mine scene. I wasn't wonderfully happy with it, but it gives us a template with which to work.
And I am itching to get going on the screenplay again. I have so many ideas, and my research has yielded things I can incorporate. Plus, having had the break from my fantasy novel, I feel ready to tackle that again.

2 comments:

yankers said...

A fantastic blog. Keep it up.
just visiting my site
COMPUTER INFORMATION
Parisj Van Java
Anti Virus Protection
New Anti Virus
Anti Virus Info an Virus Remover
Brontok Information
Make Money Online
MP3 Music Download
thanks.

HilaryMack said...

Thank you. Hope to see you again.

I just posted again. If you know of any composers of music who'd be intrested in a major project, please ask them to look.