Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Have been writing, which is good. And have had a lot of positive feedback, which is excellent. People are starting to ask me for things now - local am dram groups want plays to consider and pantomimes. A local school would like to know if I have anything suitable for them and if not, would I be willing to work on something. It's not exactly keeping me ina style to which i'd like to become accustomed, but it does my ego a world of good.
I am working on the second (and hopefully final) draft of my new play, and on the thriller novel I am attempting. Plus I've been over on http://misssnarksfirstvictim.blogspot.com/ giving feedback on the entries to the Are You Hooked competition. All entries are 250 words or less, and the question is "Would you read on?" Obviously if you can say why you answered yes or no, that's helpful to the author. Give it a go. There's hundreds to choose from and they would welcome constructive criticism.

No comments: