Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 13, 2007

So here we are, beginning of another week. I have two weeks before I go off on an Arvon course, so two weeks to do as much as I can before projects galore come bouncing at me. With my youngest son off work following an operation, and bored out of his mind, as much as I can may not be as much as I'd like.
Today, a letter to a friend, then a rewrite chapter to my fantasy novel. I haven't actually lost interest in this novel, but I have lost enthusiasm for the rewrite, not because it is a rewrite, but because the world and his wife seem to write fantasy and the chances of it getting anywhere are remote. But if I don't finish it, I will fail, so I plod on. I also have an idea for a thriller, some short stories, a pantomime and a screenplay, so I have lots to keep me going.
And then there are rehearsals tonight...
A friend goes to do his military service in the Norwegian Army as of today. Good luck, Snorre, aka Spookyfish! I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

No comments: