Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Almost there

I've been working away on my first romantic novel and am now just about finished. My hero, Rafe, has realised he loves my heroine, Ellie, and vice versa. But the decisions and actions they took earlier in the story have come back to bite them and it looks as if it's broken hearts all around. Can they overcome this feeling of betrayal, forgive each other and come together to live happily ever after?

Of course, they don't live in a vacuum. Rafe has a brother, Archie. He's gone off to France in hot pursuit of a feisty young woman called Charley, and his story is just bursting to be told next. And then, there is Ellie's step brother, Ben, who used to be an item with Rafe's PA, Katharine. Wonder what would happen if their paths crossed again. Ellie's sister, Jodie, is outgoing and friendly, and has yet to have her heart broken, and then there is always Ben's partner, Will, who has been Rafe's arch rival in business for years.

Helping all these people fall in love should certainly keep me busy over the next few months. I just hope readers enjoy their stories as much as I do.

No comments: